Grid-Tied Solar Power Systems
Wincell Solar design, deliver and install customized & competitively priced On-Grid Solar Power Systems ranging from 1 KW to 100 KW for residential & commercial buildings.
On-Grid solar power systems convert solar energy to utility-grade electricity and feed directly into the building loads without battery storage. Surplus electricity exported to the local grid and shortfall is imported from the grid through Net-Metering Connection from utility company.
These systems are cost effective, eco-friendly & maintenance free and reduces your electricity bills for more than 25 years.
With experience and expertise across the entire solar value chain, we integrate best technologies and activities to maximize energy output and reduce the cost of electricity for our customers.
Specifications & Features -
- Available Range: 1 KW – 100KW with Net-Metering facility
- High-efficiency Poly-Crystalline Solar Panels to maximize output
- High-efficiency MPPT On-Grid Inverter with 98.2% conversion efficiency
- Stable grid integration and advanced system control features
- Superior energy yield with integrated and optimized technologies
- IP-65 Environmental Protection Rating - waterproof and dustproof design
- Galvanized MS Mounting Structure for corrosion resistance
- Attractive Payback period of 3 to 5 years (as compared to DG)
- Built-in GPRS and Wi-Fi as an option for remote monitoring
- Wide MPPT Operating Voltage Range: 120 – 800 VDC
- Grid Frequency Range: 45 – 55 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -20o C to +60o C
- Grid Monitoring with Anti Islanding Protection
- Data Communication Interface: RS-485
- Standard Warranty: 5 years